Straw-yellow in color. Aromas of apricot and a touch of almond. On the palate, zesty acidity and we find the almond again this time supported by citrus fruit and a crisp finish. Pair this wine with most appetizers, also seafood and fried foods.
- Age of vines15 years on average
- WinemakingControlled temperature; cold fermentation at 12° -- Gentle pressing and fermentation of the must takes place in stainless steel vats that are carefully temperature controlled. The wine rests on the lees for 3 months.
- Age of vinesLocated in the Benevento area
- SoilVines are planted in a hilly area; Irpinia Clay-Limestone soil of volcanic origin.
- YeastSelected cryophilc yeast is used. This is important because they are resistant to low fermentation temperatures; this helps the winemaker preserve the aromas that are produced during fermentation and to prevent oxidation. The winemaker notes that these selected yeasts work very well on his healthy grapes form well-maintained vineyards and results in a wine that showcases the terroir.
- The use of pesticides and herbicides are very limited. As much as possible organic based treatments are used. And treatment after the 10th of July is avoided completely.–